The description contains the following components:
- an indication of the technical field to which the invention relates
- a summary of the background prior art useful in order to understand the invention
- a disclosure of the invention as claimed, describing the technical problem and its solution and stating the advantageous effects of the invention with regard to the background art
- a brief description of the figures in any drawings, indicating their numbers
- a detailed account of at least one way of carrying out the claimed invention
- a statement of how the invention is capable of industrial application.